Streamline.Net - 100,000 sites hosted, join the revolution! - The home of good value web hosting

Wednesday, 16 April 2008

3. HP Colorado

I've had a break for a few weeks - I've been in the USA on training courses for my day job (I can forget about when I'm rich) lol.
My main thing is IT, I've been in the Hewlett Packard Labs updating my knowledge.

So what have I done while I was away? Well I did sign up as an affiliate for ladbrokes.com before I left.

On Grand National day, I told a load of my friends about it, so they signed up through my link. I get a cut of all money they gamble :)
Not sure how much I'm due yet, as the statements come at the end of the month. As far as I know, I'm due £30, so my total takings since I started this blog are $63.32. Still a long way to go yet but I've paid for my webhosting & alias web address. Now everything I earn is profit.

I also read a book on the art of persuasion - really worthwhile. I have an engineering background, and even though I'm told I have the gift of the gab, I don't have any MAJOR sales experience - on a day to day basis I mean.

So now I'm back - what's next?

I'm finishing my ebook website. It's very close to completion and as soon as it's finished, it'll be time to start advertising. This is where my blog should start picking up speed...

Website news > affliliates, advertising & content coming soon...

No comments: