Ok, here goes...
A bit about me to start us off.
I'm 26 years old and I've had side businesses as well as a steady 9-5 job since I was 16. I didn't do any GCSE's or A-levels. I preferred money, so decided to make it!
It probably won't surprise you that I've dabbled with ebay and other schemes I thought might make me rich. I suppose this blog could be one, but I'm having fun writing this, it's a subject I know a lot about and I hope it's my niche most don't have. I honestly hope it helps you too, I'd like to hear of any success stories derrived from info I've shared. Stick with me on this one - I think you have a page worth keeping an eye on.
Niche - it's the key, it's the area once you find, you pounce on. Too many people including I talk about it but never carry it through. I'm going to share a lot of my business ideas I haven't started that may well be of use to you - you may want to start them yourself (as I'm not going to).
What got me started?
I'm competative, I see other people with nice things and I want them too - there is no reason why I can't compete to be on their level. This applies to you too!
The thought of the nice things keeps my daydreams going - I'm a big daydreamer, especially when big houses and fast cars are involved.
The other thing which isn't on the surface but may be the main reason. I want to take care of my family. Before I get married and have kids, I want the wealth to do it without having to scrape by. The same applies with my parents, when they get to a stage of needing looked after, I want the best for them, I don't want to worry about costs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment